Tuesday 8 October 2013

A Lazy Day




  • My 16 year old cat - for once she ignored the camera and let me get a photo
  • Lovely new red heart shaped leaves against a spring sky
  • Christmas ornaments - getting ready for swapping
A nice lazy home day today. Mr J has a slight sprained ankle so he has been lazing about keeping off his foot - very hard for an energetic nine year old boy. Miss B has been making origami butterflies and friendship bracelets, and I have spent the day pottering about doing  some baking for The Scout's meeting tonight, finishing a jigsaw puzzle and a book and doing a little housework.


3 comments:

  1. Eek! I love those ornaments! So darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, Julie! The leaves look like red hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your red, white, and blue picture here! I just found your blog, and was reading your "sewing" and "gardening" posts :-) Looks like you have a beautiful life :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.