Thursday 3 October 2013

Pinspired



 

Inspired by all the beautiful strawberries I was seeing on Flickr, I decided to try making some while I was on holiday.  I knew I had pinned some patterns and tutorials on Pinterest,  so I printed off the patterns, assembled some red and white fabrics, assorted beads, felt and embroidery threads and packed them ready to go.  During the evenings I sat there and created these lovely little strawberry pincushions, each with lovely wool felt leaves and little beaded flowers.  They are almost to pretty to use as pincushions - maybe Christmas decorations instead for those of us Down Under who enjoy strawberries on Christmas Day.

2 comments:

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.