Thursday 9 January 2014

Holiday Reading

 

A trip to the library is always  rewarding and  this pile should keep me occupied for a little while, over the summer holidays.

I have been looking forward to reading Adriana Trigiani's latest for a while - hopefully it doesn't disappoint.  Some royal historical fiction from the tumultuous Tudor times, and of course cookbooks feature heavily in my pile.  I had a quick flick through The Jewelled Kitchen last night before I went to bed.  I think my family may be culinary guinea pigs over the next couple of weeks. Eatery also looks interesting, however it weighs a ton so won't be bed-time reading.

What are you reading at present.


3 comments:

  1. I am 70% of the way through The Goldfinch. I am glued to it, but I feel something bad is about to happen and I don't want the main character to let me down like that! I have also enjoyed The Funeral Dress, Whirlpool and While We Were Watching Downton Abbey these hols!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to have time to read for leisure at the moment! I'm about a third of the way through The Luminaries which I am really enjoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love a good book! Just finished French Woman Don't Get Fat. I don't read "diet" books, but this eating book was helpful for sure.

    Thanks for your kind thoughts today!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.