Wednesday 7 May 2014

One Year Old





A few days ago, JulieLou, celebrated it's one year blogiversary.  When I started this blog, I wasn't really sure what I was going to write about, or show photos of.  I knew that my craft work would play a starring role though.  Food, books and flowers have too. I always knew that I wouldn't feature photos of my family (well from the front anyway).  I felt that they deserved some privacy.

Now 12 months on, and although I may blog a little less because of my job and fitting home life around it, I would like to thank all my readers and followers for your much appreciated comments and feedback.  I love hearing from you all and I have found so many wonderful new blogs and likeminded friends through your comments.

I am hoping to get here a little more regularly now, there may be a few small changes too. Thank you again for sharing this part of my journey.  Today's photos are of scenes from my morning walk.  The fog has burnt off now, the sun is coming out and there are Tui's are singing in the trees.

Have a great day!!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I do enjoy your style of writing. I'm glad I found my way to your blog via Cat's
    Keep calm and keep on blogging
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that garden goodness up there!!! SO wonderful! And a very happy blog anniversary friend! I feel so glad to have found your inspiring space!!! Wishing you a week full of beauty!!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your morning walk is filled with delights. Beautiful shot by the river/bay. Blogging brings many rewards and unexpected adventures does't it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogversary - I really enjoy reading about your gardening and creativity, and seeing your beautiful photos from the other side of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Julie! I do enjoy your posts even if I don't always have the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy one year! Here's to many more. What a beautiful place to have a morning walk xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a great blog. Happy blog birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy one year blogging!! I have really enjoyed visiting this lovely space! Keep it up!! It looks like you had a beautiful morning walk!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.